- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
When you use our website, application, and/or any service we provide, or in your interaction with us, the personal data we may collect includes:
- Data collected directly from you. This may be done through this website, social media, over the phone, by email, or in person when you meet our staff or representatives. The data collected may include, but is not limited to:
- your contact information, including your (first and last) name, (billing and/or delivery) address, birthdate and email address and, optionally, your telephone number. We need your email address and (optionally) telephone number, so that we may contact you if we have questions or information for you regarding your order or the service that we are providing, or will provide to you;
- other information required to be able to process your order or to provide you with the service, such as information concerning the products you have ordered or the service we are providing to you, the billing and/or delivery address, banking and/or credit card details;
- if you have created an online profile or account, the preferences and interests stored in such profile or account (please see below for further information concerning the profiles); and
- if you have contacted customer service, the details of this contact and the contact history.
- Data collected by automated means. Various technologies may be used on our website in order to make them more user-friendly, effective and secure. Such technologies may lead to data being collected automatically by us, or by third parties on behalf of us. This data does not generally, but may, contain a user’s personal data.
- Clickstream data. A visit to one of our websites results in data that is transmitted from your browser to our server being automatically collected and stored by us, or by third parties on behalf of us. This data can include, in particular, the following:
- the visitor’s IP address
- the date and time of the visit
- the referral URL (the site from which the visitor has come)
- the pages visited on our website
- information about the browser used (browser type and version, operating system, etc).
- Flash cookies. These cookies are governed by the Adobe Flash plug-in and can contain more information than normal cookies, and cannot be deleted or disabled via the browser. This is only possible if you follow instructions available from the Adobe Flash Player website.
- Web beacons and tracking links. In conjunction with cookies, these are primarily used for statistical analysis purposes. This technology can also be used for tracking traffic patterns on websites, as well as finding out if an email has been received and opened, and to see if there has been any response.
- Web analytics. Web analytics allows us to analyze traffic patterns in order, for example, to determine the frequency of visits to certain parts of the website, or to find out what information and services our visitors are most interested in. For these purposes, we primarily make use of clickstream data and the other techniques listed above. Web analytics are carried out by Google Analytics and/or other selected parties.
We use your personal data for the purposes of serving you. This includes, where applicable:
- providing you with the products and services you have requested, e.g. notifying you regarding the status of your order or delivery, assessment of your creditworthiness (for which we may use third parties);
- ensuring that your transactions on our websites are safe and secure;
- contacting you for feedback after a sale of a product or service; and
- resolving any problems or disputes you may encounter in relation to our products
We may also use your personal data for purposes connected or relevant to the business of the HB Brands Group, such as:
- complying with legal and regulatory obligations and requirements;
- enforcing obligations owed to the HB Brands Group;
- researching and developing new products and services or improving existing products and services of the HB Brands Group;
- accounting, risk management, compliance and record-keeping purposes;
- carrying out research, planning and statistical analysis; and
- staff training.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
We endeavor to take precautions to ensure that the information you have provided is protected against unauthorized or unintended use, access or disclosure. However, we cannot be held responsible for unauthorized or unintended use, access or disclosure that is beyond our control.
All requests for correction or for access to your personal data must be in writing. We will endeavour to respond to your request within 30 days, and if that is not possible, we will inform you of the time by which we will respond to you.
We may be prevented by law from complying with any request that you may make. We may also decline any request that you may make if the law permits us to do so.
We may charge you a fee for responding to your request for access to the personal data which we hold about you, or for information about the ways in which we have (or may have) used your personal data. If a fee is to be charged, we will inform you of the amount beforehand and respond to your request after payment is received.
You may send complaints regarding our handling of personal data in writing, by email or by telephone. Such complaints must:
- be addressed to the HB Brands Group Data Protection Officer at:
- provide the name, contact number and address of the person submitting the feedback
- provide the relevant details required such as the relevant time period, our employees or those involved, or copies of relevant documents
All complaints will be evaluated by HB Brands in a timely manner. After HB Brands has completed its evaluation, the HB Brands Group Data Protection Officer (or a duly appointed representative) will respond to the person who submitted the complaint or feedback, with the results of the evaluation.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable in any event for any special, exemplary, punitive, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind, or for any loss of reputation or goodwill, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), equity, strict liability, statute or otherwise, suffered as a result of unauthorized or unintended use, access or disclosure of your personal data.
HB Brands may periodically make changes to the contents of the website, including to the descriptions and prices of goods and services advertised, at any time and without notice. We assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the website.
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions of use from time to time without notice. The revised terms and conditions of use will be posted on the website and shall take effect from the date of such posting. You are advised to review these terms and conditions periodically as they are binding upon you.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
The website can be accessed from all countries around the world where the local technology permits. As each of these places have differing laws, by accessing the website both you and we agree that the laws of Saudi Arabia will apply to all matters relating to the use of the website.
You accept and agree that both you and we shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Saudi Arabia in respect of any dispute arising out of and/or in connection with these terms and conditions of use.